Friday 17 February 2012

Valentine's Day

It's funny how the hype of certain things die off over time. I remember how when we were dating, we will never forget important dates such as Anniversaries or Valentine's Day and the like. And the big hoo-ha that accompanied it should we actually forget that special day. Not that we forget them more now, but we both seem more "big-hearted" when it comes to what we have to do to commemorate those days. These days, a simple kiss in the morning from my dear, on our "get-together" Anniversary days are more than enough (Hmmm, am I too easily contented? Hee!)

I was just lying in bed on V day night, thinking about how we would always give each other cards, pressies and all on those important occasions (although the former was always more important) and how he did not give me any this time around. Then I just chuckled that I didn't give him one too, hehe... although I did prepare a nice and simple dinner at home, tried to add flowers for the setting and all. We both had our hand at making our dessert together, which was something I enjoyed, and boy was it a sinful treat.

Baked Salmon with Aglio Olio

Pancake with Mango & Choc ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment