Monday 23 July 2012

I'm back...

Uh-huh, after many comments from our dear friends; many asking why I stopped blogging, I decided to restart once again my entries. Apologies to my fervent supporters for my long overdue updates... for missing almost half a year of entries. Managed to squeeze in some time before bedtime, one of the rare occasions I am up this late for I would often be keeping warm under the covers back in Perth, for the wintry weathers always make us real sleepy and lazy...hehe! Yup, we are back in SG for a short visit, has been lovely catching up with Ivan's kor & family and our Godchildren & their families and of coz with our families too...

Before coming back, I actually asked Mummy to draft a list of places to eat. So far, we've accomplished about 2/3 of the list but what I miss most I feel is Mummy's home cooked meals; nothing beats eating at home at the end of the day. Although cooking almost daily back in Perth gets to me sometimes but I really appreciate the yumminess of home cooked food and of coz nothing beats Mummy's. :)

We do have many more people that we should meet & catch up with but we really just wanna take it easy, chill and spend time with our families as much as possible. For our dear friends who are reading this and if we haven't met up with you or contacted you as yet, hope you can understand where we are coming from. We'll most prob be back in Dec so let's catch up more then yah? Thanks for your understanding! Luv ya guys! :)

Cheers,
Angie & Ivan

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! A pity you are leaving again so soon!!

    ReplyDelete