Friday 3 February 2012

Things are coming along well...

... I think so, at least. I've survived one week of work - aka going to the Jeweller's on Tuesday and seeing almost all my students this week; next week would be the first session for one of my students as well as IELTs marking that will keep me busy busy... I'm glad to be kept occupied in the motion of things - so that my mind will not wander away and I will not harp on sad thoughts and feelings. I am quite enjoying the daytime I have all to myself at home; busy cleaning the house (there's always something to do around the house), doing daily chores like preparing dinner and also preparing for tuition. I have yet to cuddle up with a book and just laze the whole day - should try that one day, probably possible only on Mondays when I have the mornings to myself, and maybe Tuesdays if I don't go to the Jeweller's, will see... Oh did I tell you that I won't be taking any more new students, at least for the better first half of the year, am pretty happy with my workload and really don't wanna overtire myself or feel too stressed over work, just wanna concentrate fully (hopefully it'll be possible) on the most important priority in our lives at the moment.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Hang in there and stay positive!

    p/s i like the cheery new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete