Wednesday 27 April 2011

Down South for Easter!

Well, we sure went for our own mini church visitation this Easter by driving about 4 hours plus down to Albany. Yup, Mr Teo was the official driver, as expected. I really can't believe we actually drove 200-300 over kms to our destination... it sure seem like a never ending journey but it was all worth the wait, here are some testimony pictures. Oh before I show that, wanna share a beautiful experience I had at Recon on the Wednesday before Good Friday, although it was different as the priest did not talk to me after that and give me words of wisdom as per my usual confessions, this time around, I felt quite touched by the whole ceremony, for God really spoke to me in the silence of my heart; for I felt He knows that I know what He wants for me to do, so as to lead a more God centred life. There was a powerful message at Easter mass too, where the priest shared that we should all aim to be blessed with the Spirit of the Risen Lord, to grant us the amazing grace to overcome and overlook weaknesses, issues, of others and ourselves and to rise with Him and lead our lives with renewed Hope and Faith. :)

At one of our stopovers on the way to Albany, look at how well stocked up we were for our roadtrip! :)
Liked this deco at Holy Family church in Albany for the Good Friday service.
We left Perth about 8plus 9 and reached Albany in time for 3pm mass.
Ivan and dad in front of the Gap, I don't think you need me to explain how it got its name yah? :)
And here's Ivangie at the Natural Bridge...
A fellow tourist volunteered to take a picture of us when he saw us taking the previous photo
but erm, we were blocking the bridge... hee!
We managed to catch the sun set from the natural landscapes, was splendid indeed!
Ivan pondering how it would be like to travel via flying fox to the other side of the rocks...
Just had to get someone to take a picture of the landscape for us, felt it was very picturesque... don't you agree?
Can you spot the small figure at the left of the picture near a dome shaped rock, that's Ivan's dad.
Seemed quite scary to be all the way out that so near the bridge and the ocean... but he sure was brave. 
Okay, tune in for more pictures of our trip, before that I would like to interrupt with pictures of Eunice, Peter and Christian's visit to Perth, just 2 weeks ago, although it sure seemed like sucha long time ago... was such fun and wonderful times, minus the fact that I was ill for most part of the week, sadly... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment