Tuesday 29 March 2011

We did it!

Uh-huh, God and me! Thank God for giving me the strength to actually carry out what I wasn't very confident in doing, really wouldn't have managed without Him.

You see, I had a 2hr lesson observation yesterday where I had to teach an intermediate class of adults English, they are second language speakers. And this is part of the requirement to get my certification in Cert IV TESOL. Well, 1 class done, 2 more to go coz I gotta fulfill 6hrs in total but I know all will be well coz I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. Amen! Really felt this unexplainable confidence before and during the whole session although I must say the "dark" side of doubt and fear was equally as strong (Hee, Newton's Law even applies here yah? Every force will have an equal and opposite force).

Alritey, just dropping a quick liner here and shall get back to work. Looking forward to the weekend when we have Eunice and family here. :) More photos of our fun escapades and adventures will follow in the days to come... look out for it yah?

No comments:

Post a Comment