Sunday 16 October 2011

Happy Birthday to me... :)

Well I'm into my last year of my 20s... not sure if I should be happy or sad... having mixed feelings I suppose. I'm grateful to our dear Lord for all the wonderful blessings He has bestowed upon me! Special thanks to my family and friends for all your love and support. I definitely would not have made it through the years without you all! :) Some pictures of the celebration in the weekend with our dear friends here in Perth. :) Missing my family lots during this time but am super duper counting down the days to their arrival here in Perth... yay! 

 Happy Birthday! 

Successful puff pastry aka Jester pie's Morning Glory - "Ivangie's Shining Glory"... hehe

I had to quickly blow the candles off before more of Joshy's extra "toppings" get into the cake...hehe kidding!

The Navaros, Leongs and Chan :)

With our dear friends, God daughter and Joshy  boy
The "Surveyors" checking out the plot that will be our home in 6months time (hopefully)


Yay, picture perfect, thanks to Ivan! :)

Check out the flowers  Ivan got me for my bday and the vase which we bought especially for it... hehe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment