Wednesday 20 July 2011

I am still here... hehe

Just in case you were wondering whether I disappeared for good,  the answer is No. Just been busy with everyday matters, with family visiting and with our holiday back to Singapore too. No excuse I know, apologies to all my fervent readers, yes I know I have quite a few for you guys told me so. 

Let me see, where should I start, maybe I should begin from the most recent and do a summary of the past happenings in my next few blogs yah? 

Well, we arrived back in Perth on Sunday afternoon and hung out at Mich & Toni's place for awhile before coming home for dinner (thanks to our dear frens Mich & Toni for providing us dinner - Mich packed so much pasta for us that we could even have it for lunch the next day). Seriously, Ivan & myself are so thankful for such great pals and the wonderful generosity and love from them. Thank you lots lots again guys! God bless you lots.

Of course, not forgetting the generosity of friends back home in Singapore too, you know who you are; for the treats, yummy meals we had together and stuff for us to take back to; we really feel so loved. THANKJEWBERRYMUD! :) May our dearest Lord bless you many times over for the many blessings you all have bestowed on us. 

We went to bed at 8pm on Sunday night as we were both too groggy from lack of sleep the previous night. Been feeling lethargic also these few days; must be the cold wintry days and nights that makes me so lazy. OH NO! There's so much to clear at home, things to unpack from our trip and lots of clothes to fold, all the many mundane things to be done... wish I had super powers so I could just sweep everything up and put all things in order... oh well. Till my next entry... I promise you won't have to wait too long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment